Advertisement No. 28/2018
CSIR-INSTITUTE OF HIMALAYAN BIORESOURCE TECHNOLOGY
Walk-in-Interviews are scheduled to be held on the date(s) as mentioned below against the position(s) in the respective column for the selection of suitable candidate(s) in the areas under the following projects purely on temporary basis for the duration of the projects or till completion of the projects whichever is earlier:
1.Name of the post- Project Assistant Level-II
No of Post- 05
Pay Scale- Rs.25,000/- p.m. + HRA
2.Name of the post- Project Assistant Level-I
No of Post- 05
Pay Scale- Rs.15,000/- p.m.
- M.Sc. in Agriculture / Horticulture / Entomology /Genetics & Plant Breeding/ Botany / Seed Technology / Forestry with minimum 55% marks.
- B.Sc. in Agriculture / Horticulture / Forestry Medical Stream with minimum 55% marks.
- 5 years for SC / ST / Women, 3 years for OBC and widows, divorced women and women judicially separated from their husbands and who are not remarried are allowed age concession upto the age of 35 years, (upto 40 years for members of SC / STs).
- The number of positions as advertised may vary depending upto the suitability of candidates and assess needs of the candidates in the relevant projects.
Eligible candidates may appear for “Walk-in-Interview(s)” on the date, time and place mentioned above along with an application on prescribed format which is available on the CSIR-IHBT website www.ihbt.res.in along with attested photocopies of their testimonials of age, educational qualifications, experience, reserved category etc. at the time of interview. The positions are purely temporary and co-terminus with the duration of the project. There will be no right implicit or explicit for regular position or any post in CSIR-IHBT, whatsoever. Candidates must also bring with them original certificates of testimonials at the time of appearing for the interview failing which he / she will not be allowed to appear for interview. No TA will be paid for attending the interview.
- The Selection Committee(s) may adopt the selection criterion at its own i.e. either by conducting direct interview or written test followed by interview on the same day. The decision of the Director, CSIR-IHBT, Palampur shall be final for engagement of Project Assistant Level — II and Project Assistant Level – I at CSIR-IHBT, Palampur (H.P.).
How to reach at CSIR-IHBT, Palampur, Distt. Kangra (H.P.): Candidates can reach by following mode of journey at the venue of interview:
- By Train: (i) Upto Una, Amb (H.P.) and (ii) Upto Chakki Bank, Pathankot Railway Station (H.P.).
- By Bus: ISBT Delhi to ISBT Palampur via Chandigarh, Una, Dehra, Kangra (H.P.)
- By Air: From New Delhi upto Dharamshala, Gaggal Airport (H.P.)
- Innovation is the key for successful entrepreneurship. However, there are challenges in bringing innovative ideas to the markets. There are Start ups/MSEs with innovative ideas that may face difficulties in translation in to a marketable product/ process due to lack of an ecosystem for innovation including the sophisticated testing facilities, equipment/ infrastructure, intellectual support etc.
- The Common Research and Technology Development Hubs (CRTDHs) have been established by the Department of Scientific and Industrial Research (DSIR) with an objective to foster industry-institution interaction and address the above problems faced in translatinal research by the MSEs thereby providing an eco-system for research and innovation in the country. The hub would provide technical support, infrastructure and sophisticated analytical as well advanced research equipment facility to the MSEs for carrying out competitive technological research to translate new ideas into marketable products as well as utilize the already developed technologies available in the CSIR laboratories for taking them to market.
- Three such hubs have been established under the scheme, two at CSIR-IHBT, Palampur and CSIR-CCMB, Hyderabad in the sector of Affordable Healthcare and the third at CSIR- NIIST, Thiruvanthapuram in the sector of Environmental Interventions. The CRTDHs are National Facilities operated on a non-commercial cost-plus basis for the benefit of MSEs as well as startups/innovators.
click above to download
the employment notification